This week had been a crazy exciting week – not only did we purchase our very own domain (hello undauntedadventure.com!), but the lovely Vinn from Vinnenroute nominated us for the Golden Bloggerz Award! Thank you so much Vinn!
Blogging has been such a fun experience, I’ve loved every second of being able to share my travel experiences, hints and tips with you all, and I’ve loved reading all your supportive comments on my posts! The blogging community I’ve entered into has been phenomenal – everyone is so eager to help us newbies out, and I’ve loved connecting with some awesome people from across the globe!
I am so honoured to have been nominated for this – so thankyou Vinnenroute! You can check out their blog here, for some great travel stories and helpful hints and trips!
The Golden Bloggerz Award
So this award was created by Chris Kosto from Golden Bloggerz, with the goal of encouraging creators to keep on going and to reward those bloggers who constantly give their projects their all and who deserve so much more recognition! You can check out more information about Golden Bloggerz Award here.
- Place the award logo on your blog
- Mention the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and place a link to their website
- Mention the award’s creator & provide a link too.
- Tell your audience 3 things about you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people who deserve this award
- Let your nominees know by messaging/commenting on their Social Media or their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions you want.
- Share 2-3 links to your best posts
3 Things About Me
- I’m from County Durham in the North-East of England where I’ve lived my whole life!
- My first time abroad was in 2016 to South Africa where I was lucky enough to see the Big Five on Safari.
- I used to play the saxophone in school (not going to lie, that’s my go to fun fact)
My Answers to Vinn’s Questions
What topics are you blogging about?
My blog is all about travel! Whether that be guides to my favourite destinations, packing tips, or my favourite foods from around the world. If it links to travel, you’ll probably find it here!
Why did you start blogging? Did anyone encourage you?
My aim in creating this blog was to inspire people to travel, to get up and explore the world for yourself! Adventure is out there! I’ve always watched Travel Vloggers (such as Backpacking Bananas), and read Travel Blog after Travel Blog, and just been so inspired by those who’re sharing their journeys – I loved the idea that maybe one day I’d be able to do the same!
What is your greatest learning experience from your blogging journey?
Ooft. That is a good question Vinn! I guess for me, it was that the entire blogging community is there to support you and to help you reach your goal! There’s no competitiveness! I’ve also learned to trust myself and to just go for it!
If you can ask a Genie/Fairy for 3 wishes, what will they be?
- That I’d be able to travel for as long as possible and see the entire world!
- That my family and loved ones would be safe, happy and healthy (kinda cheesy, I know).
- As a rugby fan, and lover of all things New Zealand, that I’d be able to head to an All Blacks game!
Where is the one place you want to visit again and again?
Hands down. I’m completely in love with New Zealand, and I’m hoping to move their after I’ve completed my degree!
5 Questions to my Nominees
- Describe your blog in 5 words or less – what’s your blog about?
- What’s your favourite thing about being a Blogger?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? (Vinn I loved this question!)
- Do you collect any souvenirs from your holidays/trips abroad?
Nominate 10-20 People Who Deserve the Award!
Share 2-3 of your Best Posts
To the winners of this award – congratulations!
Carry on living your dreams, working hard and exploring the world!